Aetna Cutting Commissions

Aetna probably wants to avoid the Special Enrollment Period enrollees as much as possible. SEP signups cause insurers to lose even more money than Open Enrollment signups. All carriers might go to $0 on 2.1.2016.

Aetna probably wants to avoid the Special Enrollment Period enrollees as much as possible. SEP signups cause insurers to lose even more money than Open Enrollment signups. All carriers might go to $0 on 2.1.2016.

Yup...they were going to do that last year, but decided against it. This year why not all the other carriers are doing the same!

Who is it that AETNA is merging with? Expect the same with that company. Coventry will probably drop to 0% too, since they're essentially the same co.

I'm sure the phrase "We value you, and your..." will be somewhere in their official announcement.

Who is it that AETNA is merging with? Expect the same with that company. Coventry will probably drop to 0% too, since they're essentially the same co.

I'm sure the phrase "We value you, and your..." will be somewhere in their official announcement.

That would be Humana if mem serves me right.

Aetna who? Humana who? If i have a manila folder in my cabinet with their name its gonzo...i need that space

If they didn't **** everyone during OEP, I could of lived 0% for non verifiable SEP's, like if someone lose's their work based coverage and has a letter like with an off-x app that should be reg comp.

Back