Aetna Dental

So I'm sitting in the office and I can't help this women. What we offer is not available in her area and one of the things she mentions is dental.

The agent did their job and sold them an Aetna Dental policy...problem is that no one seems to know how to access the site. It's not part of the www.aetnaseniorproduct.com website.

I hate to call Aetna and sound like a moron. So I thought I would sound like a moron here. How do you access the dental website to enroll someone?

To update everyone....we have a problem with the quoting tool then. Our system at work is showing it in about 20 states. We are also showing pricing that is in line with CUL and Ameritas. It's not a major seller for the company due to the price. Since we work with Seniors for Medicare (still learning about it) and Life Insurance, I have some ancillary experience but everyone assumed Aetna Dental was linked to their senior page in some way. I should have an answer later today on what is going on.

Just a wag, but many carriers offer private label products, exclusive to a marketing group. Perhaps that is what you are seeing on your quoting tool

Just a wag, but many carriers offer private label products, exclusive to a marketing group. Perhaps that is what you are seeing on your quoting tool

Something is going on that I'm not privy to. I just got this email this morning after I inquired with Aetna directly:

Robert,

The DVH product will not be available until 3/26/2018. The e-application for this product will be available on 4/2/2018.

Agent Services Senior Supplemental Products

Something is going on that I'm not privy to. I just got this email this morning after I inquired with Aetna directly:

Robert,

The DVH product will not be available until 3/26/2018. The e-application for this product will be available on 4/2/2018.

Agent Services Senior Supplemental Products
It's described in this month's Pacesetter. Looks pretty similar to CUL, but a $500 annual limit on hearing aids. Doesn't show the rates, so not sure how it'll stack up to CUL.

Back