Aetna Front Runner Trophy

I dug it out of the trash. I now have an Aetna 2015 Front Runners Achievement Trophy for sale to the highest bidder. You pay shipping.

Evidently this is a highly sought after trophy. You could take it on appointments and set it on the kitchen table for potential clients to admire. I'm sure it would more than pay for itself with additional sales.

This must be send the awards week. Got both the winged feet Front Runner and their senior supplemental Costa Rica trophies. Previous ones are in their original boxes and these will likely stay in theirs as well, but only because I'm lazy. The gesture is nice and the cost of these things is nominal so "give me marketing money instead" would get me maybe one sheet of first-class stamps, tops.

Trophy's in the original box might be worth something. I know the Star Wars action figures in the original box are fetching top coin.

The 10 Most Valuable Star Wars Action Figures - TheRichest

This Droid went for $12k. Probably because it could double as a sex toy.

fx7.jpg

I got mine today, it is one ugly statue/plaque, last year's was a simple plastic hexagon with the information on one side-this year's, which has a the winged feet running shoe on it, looks like something you would get as a the last place finisher in a track meet.

At least they pay the $150 for AHIP :yes::yes::yes:

We don't do a lot of Aetna how much do you have to sell to qualify

I think that it depends on your area. Aetna is not very strong in my area. I sold a lot for them in the past. Due to crummy benefits for 2015, I mainly switched Aetna mb's to Coventry, about 25 in all for AEP. I couldn't have had more than 50 for the whole year. It was enough to qualify me.

Back