Aetna HIPAA Plans in CA

insuremojo

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello All!

I'm helping a client with AETNA GI HIPAA in CA and was wandering if anybody knew off hand what the application reimbursement is.

I'm thinking probably anywhere from a one time $50-$100 comp.

Just curious.

Joseph

I guess that shouldn't surprise me!

I'm such a great guy...giving my time for charity like that. Hopefully she'll send a couple of referrals my way, that would be nice.

Kinda reminds me of that VISA commercial,

Time spent with client looking over different HIPAA plans: 1&1/2 hours

Hassle with ins companies not wanting to give information: extreme

Giddy, appreciative, and happy customer leaving my office: PRICELESS!

lol

Joseph

My question then, what does Aetna offer under HIPAA that beats Blue Cross or, if HSA is the issue, Heatlh Net HIPAA HSA?

I have yet (and I write 40 or more HIPAA every month) to see anything from Aetna on the HIPAA side to even take a second look.

My question then, what does Aetna offer under HIPAA that beats Blue Cross or, if HSA is the issue, Heatlh Net HIPAA HSA?

I have yet (and I write 40 or more HIPAA every month) to see anything from Aetna on the HIPAA side to even take a second look.

Well, after fighting with the service people at Aetna (they pretty much don't want this kind of business and make it very known) I did get them to fax me their application and rates. The rates were about 2/3 the price of the blues and almost half the price of hnet's plans.

Give me a call and I'll fax you what I got (even though their fax to me was not very good). 559-635-3073

Back