Basically a wash and all you do is call leads

It's an interesting way to enter final expense with no risk

Actually 8000 at 105 is 8400

8000 at 70 is 5600

If they mail 7000 at 400 per 1000 that's 2800

Added together that is 8400

Basically a wash and all you do is call leads

It's an interesting way to enter final expense with no risk

But there is no way you could close as many leads if you could only offer Am Cont.

Some would not be priced well. Others would be penalized due to underwriting questions.

The question was could u be appointed with Aetna amer continental or monumental with more than one organization and have more than one writing # with the same carrier. For example u have a lower contract through one fmo because they give u leads but for your self generated referrals you write the same carrier through another fmo at a higher contract?

The question was could u be appointed with Aetna amer continental or monumental with more than one organization and have more than one writing # with the same carrier. For example u have a lower contract through one fmo because they give u leads but for your self generated referrals you write the same carrier through another fmo at a higher contract?

Some carriers allow it. Lincoln Financial group does (for example). Some don't

Lior Sela

I wouldn't think so. Most carriers won't let you contract with another FMO without a release from the old one. I know American Cont. won't.

Last edited:
I know for instance the
Larger carriers do like American General and genworth however ING won't didnt know how it worked with final expense.

I've had different writing #'s for different products within the same company...but they were still through the same FMO. American Continental also has Medicare Supplements. I tried to get a release from the FMO I have ACI through and couldn't(talk about worthless), and when they came out with the FE I had to use the same FMO.:mad:

Back