Aetna MA & PDP Supplies?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I went to download forms this morning and could not. When I called I was told I could order supplies but I cannot download?

Could this be true? I have always bee able to download in the past but If I have to order number 1 I am going to lose some of the deal I have set just a big delay. and 2 what am I supposed to do order supplies for every product in 14 states that is just dumb. Why the change or is this just misinfo?

I went to download forms this morning and could not. When I called I was told I could order supplies but I cannot download?

Could this be true? I have always bee able to download in the past but If I have to order number 1 I am going to lose some of the deal I have set just a big delay. and 2 what am I supposed to do order supplies for every product in 14 states that is just dumb. Why the change or is this just misinfo?

Try going to the public site. I found the same true with Humana.

Rick

Thanks. I will survive without it as well. Just annoying. I thought apps were not showing yet because they would not be available till 15th.They were always printable before. But Ultimately it is small potatoes. The most it would cost me is a couple MA's and maybe 5-10 PDP's

Thanks. I will survive without it as well. Just annoying. I thought apps were not showing yet because they would not be available till 15th.They were always printable before. But Ultimately it is small potatoes. The most it would cost me is a couple MA's and maybe 5-10 PDP's

A few years ago you could go on the public site and enroll directly. There was a place to list the agent/number that helped.

So I just did the applications there. No problem getting paid even though Aetna said I wouldn't. Guess they didn't want agents doing that. Just like Humana says we can't use their e-app unless F2F.

Rick

Ha. You too?! I'm still waiting on mine too. Of course, I'm limited to 15/month.

Ha. You too?! I'm still waiting on mine too. Of course, I'm limited to 15/month.

Yea I just decided what the heck Ill order some so I have them. Now they're hitting me with limits. I don't think I will sell them. there are better carriers

Last edited:
All you have to do at the end of the order it will ask for a reason for the higher limit, put down AEP and expected high business flow. We ordered 20's and 40's of everything and got it.

Back