Aetna MA Plan H5521, Plan 091Medicare Essential Plan PPO

toddoxley

Guru
100+ Post Club
Any agents in the GA area have a electronic copy of the enrollment application for the above product ? If so, email to me at [email protected]. Much appreciation. Producer World is down ...

wait a minute, You can print apps from producer world?

How do you do that, I can't find where to print or get PDF apps. I have been ordering paper.

I can print forms but not for the MA products. Possibly because I am not certified to offer them.

Vic, login and go to
https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/ssi/secure/agentSecure/productsTools/orderSupplies.html

Order Supplies
Under catalogs, click on the state you want. Click the form you want. (I clicked ACI Medicare Supplement Items).

First one on top was a HIPAA form. Mouse over the name of the form. Popup window appears. Lower right of popup gives you the ability to View or Print the form.

All this is very intuitive of course.

Don't know why some carriers make it an adventure to find things on their site . . .

I can print forms but not for the MA products. Possibly because I am not certified to offer them.

Vic, login and go to
https://www.aetnaseniorproducts.com/ssi/secure/agentSecure/productsTools/orderSupplies.html

Order Supplies
Under catalogs, click on the state you want. Click the form you want. (I clicked ACI Medicare Supplement Items).

First one on top was a HIPAA form. Mouse over the name of the form. Popup window appears. Lower right of popup gives you the ability to View or Print the form.

All this is very intuitive of course.

Don't know why some carriers make it an adventure to find things on their site . . .

Yes I can do that for all medsupp products but I don't get the icon for MA products, I was told MA products cannot be printed, which is why this thread is of intrest, I hate keeping all these apps in all these states in stock for MA and PDP, Especially PDP

I’ve never even contemplated it, because I use almost exclusively electronic enrollment and each one of the packets you are required to give out for MA or PDP has a printed app inside.

Back