Aetna Plan F 130 a Month.

MedicareBear

Expert
72/M/NT said his Aetna Plan F supplement hasn't had an increase since he was 69 and said he was paying about 130.00/month. I look up Aetna and their plan F is at 155.19. Does Aetna not have increases on their plan F's also is this rate correct that he gave me? (roughly) 130?

72/M/NT said his Aetna Plan F supplement hasn't had an increase since he was 69 and said he was paying about 130.00/month. I look up Aetna and their plan F is at 155.19. Does Aetna not have increases on their plan F's also is this rate correct that he gave me? (roughly) 130?

Depends on where he is, where & when he bought it, and the issue basis . . .

Many people haven't balanced their checkbook since the dawn of time. And with EFT they think they're still paying the same amount as they paid 5 years ago.

Rick

Many people haven't balanced their checkbook since the dawn of time. And with EFT they think they're still paying the same amount as they paid 5 years ago.

Rick

Crap. That's what I was thinking.. I'm guessing then he is not a good lead since he's not bothered by the price... technically.

Back