Aetna Post 07/02/08 Plans

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
just spoke with the marketing rep with Aetna regarding TEXAS PPo plans POST 07/01. X-rays and lab are covered with the co-pay if it is billed like the pre 07-01-08 plans. Also a urgent care bennie with 50$ co-pay that includes ALL services rendered at that time. So nothing changed.

I bring this up cause of a discussion we were having 2 weeks ago.

If you have heard something different please post

Does this apply to well or sick visits? The HSA3000 and 5000 have a copay for $20 for preventative and was wondering if the lab and xray is covered under the copay.

Just the opposite here.

HSA is very competitive. Copay plans, so-so.

Looking at the Aetna brochure (GA plans) indicates X-ray & lab included in $20 preventive copay.

My guess is your plan will do the same if you pull it down from producer world.

Just the opposite here.

HSA is very competitive. Copay plans, so-so.

Looking at the Aetna brochure (GA plans) indicates X-ray & lab included in $20 preventive copay.

My guess is your plan will do the same if you pull it down from producer world.

Good to know. I must have outdated brochures as mine states xray and lab subject to ded and coins. Another selling point if this is the case.

Yo Peeler tell them to provide this $#@! to agents and consumers in writing on a brochure or OOC.

I am wondering why we have no hard copies to reference?

What do you think?

Is producers world only available to GA agents?

I can view all plans and each one addresses the DXL benefit differently.

I generally don't sell copay plans with anyone, but the few Aetna plans I pulled specifically say DXL is part of the preventive copay. For sick visits they are subject to the deductible.

It is quite clear in the brochures for GA plans.

I am just thinking the first time Aetna denies a claim or changes their internal process the agent will take the heat.

Call me crazy but I like to see things in writing instead of "thats how we handle the claim"

Back