Aetna question

I wonder when GR prescreens clients by phone if they assault their ears with their annoying beeping recorded line that agents get when they call in? Moonlight's clients don't get any beeping when they call in however - he has a special Golden Rule line - kinda like the Batphone.

not to be a rebel here.... Aetna, best company quality and claims wise of any plan in Texas. Online app is great after u figure it out... i love it and wish they all would be like them.... if any client calls in and says, my checkbook is open, give me the best... it's gonna be aetna.

yes, they got admin probs, but at least clients never call in with claim problems... they are still paying lab and xray with the dr. co-pay

who the hell needs a prescrean... i been in this biz almost 17 years... i know what they and the others wll do with health conditions.....

i reserve the right to change my thoughts after they tick me off

not to be a rebel here.... Aetna, best company quality and claims wise of any plan in Texas. Online app is great after u figure it out... i love it and wish they all would be like them.... if any client calls in and says, my checkbook is open, give me the best... it's gonna be aetna.

yes, they got admin probs, but at least clients never call in with claim problems... they are still paying lab and xray with the dr. co-pay

who the hell needs a prescrean... i been in this biz almost 17 years... i know what they and the others wll do with health conditions.....

i reserve the right to change my thoughts after they tick me off

Their online application is without a doubt, the most difficult one in history.

My thought exactly.

Aetna pays claims outstanding. I have never had one rescind yet either, as a lot of carriers are walking a fine line with the rescind game right now.

Back