Aetna Site Not Quoting Off Exchange Fl?

No UHC off exchange quoting in VA as promised. It's been yanked from the site. Only STM. Innovation Health and all Aetna based companies are only allowing agents to sell through the exchange. If we send any business direct to the company we will not get credit for it. The because is they have not yet developed the technology that allows them to attach an agent's NPN to off exchange products. I never knew you needed new technology to do this. Weren't they doing it before the ACA?

Getting use to UHC probs but now Aetna is not quoting from broker
site for off-E? SW Florida...?

yep, Manatee through Lee county is gone off Aetna and when you call Aetna it says they are in a meeting today, please call at a later date. Are they closed today?
:skeptical:

I called agent support earlier this week and they eluded to an issue with browser compatibility.

The suggested resolution was to use IE vs any other browser. Have you tried this?

Don't know what to tell ya there. I was having issues with Chrome and switched to IE for quotes and it works.

Maybe you could try Firefox???

Also, I just ran a quote in Pinellas CO and it is working in IE.

----------

Also, just ran 34212 as well in Manatee CO and it works as well.

For reference, the "IE Tab" plugin adds the Trident engine (IE's engine) into Firefox or Chrome, allowing you to properly view those websites, even on Mac.

WebbIE/Sleipnir/SlimBrowser/NeoPlanet/NetCaptor/LunaScape/Avant/GreenBroswer all use the "Trident" engine if you want a stand-alone browser.

Chrome is "webkit", FireFox is "gecko", for reference. Both engines have a lot of browsers that use it, but the compatibility is generally the same.

Back