Aetna Taking Clients

Aetna informed me two weeks ago, they are canceling all individual policies here in Texas and offering current members their new EPO plans. With that said they are paying no commission on the new plans. It's certainly not worth suing over, but It bothers me an insurance company doing this! I'm grateful just to be losing about 8k per year with these customers.

Aetna informed me two weeks ago, they are canceling all individual policies here in Texas and offering current members their new EPO plans. With that said they are paying no commission on the new plans. It's certainly not worth suing over, but It bothers me an insurance company doing this! I'm grateful just to be losing about 8k per year with these customers.

ACA plans? They jumped ship, on and off exchange so not sure how they would do what you describe... Please provide documentation...

Just go to Aetna.com , Kenny!
You'll SEE their OFF-x offers (that by-pass the agent entirely).

My clients became THEIR clients...IF my clients are willing to pay the high prices.
Many of my clients have doctors IN their network, though; and can't find another network that includes their doc.
Funny how some people are SO stuck on a doc!

Aetna never told the agents they'd be pulling this off (at our expense).
Clients have to send you a copy of their latest letter from Aetna (or you are still in the dark).

Aetna even did a VAST improvement to their DocFind!
If they're gonna have to help the client find providers in the network, they don't want to deal with that old antiquated Provider Finder that agents had to endure!

Just go to Aetna.com , Kenny!
You'll SEE their OFF-x offers (that by-pass the agent entirely).

My clients became THEIR clients...IF my clients are willing to pay the high prices.
Many of my clients have doctors IN their network, though; and can't find another network that includes their doc.
Funny how some people are SO stuck on a doc!

Aetna never told the agents they'd be pulling this off (at our expense).
Clients have to send you a copy of their latest letter from Aetna (or you are still in the dark).

Aetna even did a VAST improvement to their DocFind!
If they're gonna have to help the client find providers in the network, they don't want to deal with that old antiquated Provider Finder that agents had to endure!

Ah, you are correct, not sure why but I had "cigna" on the brain and confused them.. :P

Aetna has snaked clients away before. Not the first time and they are not the first carrier to do so.

Back