Affirmation

moonlightandmargaritas

Guru
5000 Post Club
I'm sure it's happened to all of us that go the extra mile to provide high quality client service. Some days you just wonder whether anyone values it, or cares?

Received an unsolicited email today. "Thanks so much. You are a top-notch advisor." Makes it all worthwhile.

Do you get 'em sometimes too?

Most of the thank you's I get come from Paul's clients when I come behind him & straighten up the mess he made . . .

On a serious note, yes, it is nice when you get unsolicited recognition. I got one yesterday from a new client.

I am very thankful to have an agent to talk to this time around.

Makes it worthwhile.

Good job Paul.

"thank you for the thank you."

Most of my clients thank me just for receiving my thank you card. I hand write thank you's.

When I call a few days later almost all the time I hear "hey, I got your card and thanks a lot."

The only thank-you notes I receive are from the lead companies thanking me for their business!

:D

Seriously...the few notes that I receive tend to come from prospects that DID NOT buy anything, but were just appreciative of my time.

ChadGreenway. com can be yours...for just $50,000.

I got one today about an hour ago, actually from the group I was working on where the accountant and I took a while to get on the same page (another thread). After receiving 8 phone calls today from the office manager with 8 different questions, the owner came on the phone and said how much he appreciated my help and he is going to make sure to talk about me at the next association meeting.

Back