afib a year ago?

not sure evreybody is different, I don't get involved in medical cases, but I can tell you which insurance company will underwrite the case. I have a client who I am changing to Bankers in May who has a pacemaker, 2 years after it was "installed" .

Doesn't New Era go back 5 years on A-Fib?
They do unless it was treated with a pacemaker, then it is only 1 year...

Is that an Indiana thing or the other 56 states as well?

I know they ask about pacemaker in the last 12 months but almost everything else is 5 yrs with them. So does the pacemaker negate the aFib situation or if they are taking aFib "med's" does that kick the app out?

Asking for Monkey Man . . .

Doesn't New Era go back 5 years on A-Fib?
They do unless it was treated with a pacemaker, then it is only 1 year...

Is that an Indiana thing or the other 56 states as well?

I know they ask about pacemaker in the last 12 months but almost everything else is 5 yrs with them. So does the pacemaker negate the aFib situation or if they are taking aFib "med's" does that kick the app out?

Asking for Monkey Man . . .
I do not know about the other states but IN is still on the old app. I thought I was pretty clear in my first post. They do Look back 5 years on heart rhythm disorders but the pacemaker negates it even if they are on other meds. If they have not had a pacemaker implanted then it is 5 years.

Thanks.

I will pass that on to Monkey Man

But they also look at your med's. Are you saying aFib med's don't matter if you have a pacemaker?

Banker's Fidelity. Should be preferred.

So Bankers should be preferred Afib controlled waferin How about with metformin. I ask because I will submit an app today on this, I looked at the app not even a question on arrhythmia afib or anything

Back