Aflac, Aetna, Cigna Med Supp Contracts

JGold814

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
Trying to get contracted with these carriers so I can sell their med supps. Anyone offering contracts for them? My current upline doesn't have these 3 in their list.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And for aflac...can anyone beat 20% commission? I.e. 22% like most med supps?

Last edited:
Aflac has some sketchy terminology in their contracts, that you may want to review.

Aetna only offers direct contracts and they are extremely low, 15% comp, production doesn't matter. Unless you're referring to Continental Life or American Continental they are both decent companies.

Cigna, there's quite a bit of info on the form about their med supp products as well you might want to review before writing.

In any case for Medicare contracts, I use, www.agentpitstop.com, Great people, Troy or Aaron can help you out.

Aflac has some sketchy terminology in their contracts, that you may want to review.

Aetna only offers direct contracts and they are extremely low, 15% comp, production doesn't matter. Unless you're referring to Continental Life or American Continental they are both decent companies.

Cigna, there's quite a bit of info on the form about their med supp products as well you might want to review before writing.

In any case for Medicare contracts, I use, www.agentpitstop.com, Great people, Troy or Aaron can help you out.

What do you mean by sketchy terminology? I'm looking at aflac because I have a client in Texas who wants to get a new med supp and aflac is the cheapest for his zipcode. The next carrier down the list is about $20 more per month.

I forgot Aetna was AmCont and Cont Life - i'm already contracted with them :goofy:

You are asking the wrong person the wrong question. Why don't you ask Sam why he passed on AFLAC?

Jason, I've got the Cigna and Aetna (Am. Con & Cont. Life) contracts. I had Aflac, but decided against recruiting to them after I picked them up.

@ToddKing - ill send you an email about CIGNA contracting. Why not offer contracts for Aflac as well if you have them in your repertoire?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Is there a specific reason why some of you guys are so dead set on not getting contracted with Aflac for med supps?

Last edited:
My reason might be different than the rest. I won't do business with AIMC. I've gone that route twice before and it's never been pleasant. I am speaking from a recruiter standpoint.

Back