Aflac Fujitsu Computer with SNG Program FOR SALE

Christie_Jacobs

Hello! Im a previous Florida Aflac agent that bought the Lifebook S6510 2009 at full price for $3200. The Fujitsu computer is still fairly new and in great condition!! It has the SNG software installed and I also have the USB write gem signature pad which can be included at a reasonable price. I would like to sell it for $2500 or best offer. The computer is up-to-date and had no problems at all.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase please send me a message asap
[email protected]

***Serious inquiries only***

What are we running....a flea market up in here? You want $2500 for a 3 yr old computer that was originally $3200?

You're kidding, right?

Hello! Im a previous Florida Aflac agent that bought the Lifebook S6510 2009 at full price for $3200.
What's that saying about a sucker born every minute?
The Fujitsu computer is still fairly new and in great condition!!
Fairly new? Thought you said it was three years (at least) old?
I would like to sell it for $2500 or best offer.
I'm sure you would, but the reality is you've got a better chance of seeing Jesus!
On here? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hello! Im a previous Florida Aflac agent that bought the Lifebook S6510 2009 at full price for $3200. The Fujitsu computer is still fairly new and in great condition!! It has the SNG software installed and I also have the USB write gem signature pad which can be included at a reasonable price. I would like to sell it for $2500 or best offer. The computer is up-to-date and had no problems at all.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase please send me a message asap
[email protected]

I hope you're not voting today because you MUST be high for expecting this.

Do an ebay search for Dell Latitudes and HP Elitebook laptops that are 2-3 years old. Those have BETTER specs for around $500-$750.

what....about....the.....optic....drive....maaaannnnnnn???

Image:
fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas3.jpg

Back