AFLAC Med Supp Commission

It's my understanding that it isn't their first time to get in-an-out of the Med Supp business. I moved my last one the other day, and never again-no Duck for me ! I have enough dependents without their MLM business model. Too many up lines to support ! :skeptical:

I know they had Med Supps 20 or more years ago sold by AFLAC agents. I didn't run into many of them, but they did have them.

As I recall this was their third rodeo.

Do you feel the same way about Mutual of Omaha?

MOO hurt my feelings with the "we will take everybody" approach to Plan N when first introduced. Then they closed the book, and the outrageous price hikes began.I learned a lot from that, and apply that lesson daily offering Plan G instead of F, since F goes away in 2020 for new customers. When the sales window closes, rate hikes get a jump start kick in the pants !
Also-MOO- new marketing name, lower introductory rates-that marketing program can be a little bitter also .:skeptical:

MOO hurt my feelings with the "we will take everybody" approach to Plan N when first introduced. Then they closed the book, and the outrageous price hikes began.I learned a lot from that, and apply that lesson daily offering Plan G instead of F, since F goes away in 2020 for new customers. When the sales window closes, rate hikes get a jump start kick in the pants !
Also-MOO- new marketing name, lower introductory rates-that marketing program can be a little bitter also .:skeptical:

Pretty big difference when MoO was accepting everyone under Plan N which obviously meant anyone who couldn't otherwise get approved just chose the N with them. Plan J never skyrocketed here.

Pretty big difference when MoO was accepting everyone under Plan N which obviously meant anyone who couldn't otherwise get approved just chose the N with them. Plan J never skyrocketed here.

Depends where when and which Ins company

I once spoke to someone paying over $600 per month for J I have also talked with some paying the near the same as competitive F pricing

Either way its a gamble

Back