Aflac SNG Laptop for Sale

For sale hp probook 4540s in great condition(brushed gun metal gray) ready to use and make money for you. Has number pad to make it easier to enroll customers. Like new. Comes with pen pad for signatures and computer charger. Also selling aflac on wheels bag. All inclusive $900

$800 laptop charger and pen pad only

[email protected]

i also have a 2nd aflac sng laptop this one is a hp probook 4510 s black with full 9 key keyboard just makes it easier to enroll people on the fly. This laptop is a bit more used and was my 1st sng laptop. Works just fine the (black) laptop does not come with a charger or a pen pad so you will need to buy that probably directly from aflac im asking $450 for the black sng laptop. Please contact me directly if your interested in these 2 aflac sng laptops. Contact me via email,text or call if you would like more pics or details

[email protected]

I have a HP ProBook 4520s, Aflac SNG, with the Topaz display screen signature pad and Aflac computer bag for sale. The computer does come with the charger. The computer is used and still works great. The computer has been wiped cleaned and only has Aflac software loaded on it. The computer is black in color and does show some minor signs of use. The keypad on the computer has a full 9 number keypad on right side, which is really nice entering numbers while enrolling. The computer has been updated through Aflac and is running Windows 7 Professional. All for $650.00.

I am in the Tampa Bay area but, will ship if needed.

Please, feel free to call me directly at 813-444-3109 or email at [email protected]

Thank you,

Jason

Back