Aflac's Personal Sickness Indemnity Plan

justinbarden

Expert
Does anyone know who are competitors of Aflac's Personal Sickness Indemnity Plans. My life client has an Aflac plan already that pays him a cash benefit when various procedures are needed and would like to purchase an addt plan asap.

Thanks for any insight.

I heard of one called Combined Insurance. They provide Accident and Sickness as well as Supplemental Health. If you type that it as all one word in Google search you should get their site. Good luck.

I heard of one called Combined Insurance. They provide Accident and Sickness as well as Supplemental Health. If you type that it as all one word in Google search you should get their site. Good luck.

We have an excellent one which is integrated into our enrollment platform, A+++ rated carrier, great rates and can be added during enrollment with a single click!

I've never heard of an A+++ rated carrier. This isn't Ebay.

OP asked "who are the competitors" of AFLAC and that question didn't really warrant a BS offer touting imaginary AM Best ratings.

Just my opinion which isn't worth but a penny or two.

I've never heard of an A+++ rated carrier. This isn't Ebay.

OP asked "who are the competitors" of AFLAC and that question didn't really warrant a BS offer touting imaginary AM Best ratings.

Just my opinion which isn't worth but a penny or two.

So I hit the "+" sign once too many times.. :P

The plan I refered to IS a competitor, the plan is underwritten by Federal Insurance Company, a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies.

A.M. Best Company Rating: A++ Superior.

Back