Age 23 New to NC Insurance. Please Help!

zonk117

Expert
Okay, I just passed my NC state license test in life and health, and I'm about to sign up with a company, and I am learning so much. I need some more experienced people to clear this up for me. I don't know who to trust in this field...

What is the difference between an NNA and AAA company and how they do leads?

I've been in touch with Symmetry Financial Group and First Family Life, so then I decided to research them, and people are saying to run because of their leads and NNA?

I know more about SFG, but both are new and I think have their own lead system where agents pay for leads. Higher price should be a better lead in general.

Both companies are fairly new. SFG - founded 2009. FFL - founded 2013.

If these companies are no good, what is a good way to start out in the insurance business as a young man in NC?

Last edited:
Okay, I just passed my NC state license test in life and health, and I'm about to sign up with a company, and I am learning so much. I need some more experienced people to clear this up for me. I don't know who to trust in this field...

What is the difference between an NNA and AAA company and how they do leads?

I've been in touch with Symmetry Financial Group and First Family Life, so then I decided to research them, and people are saying to run because of their leads and NNA?

I know more about SFG, but both are new and I think have their own lead system where agents pay for leads. Higher price should be a better lead in general.

Both companies are fairly new. SFG - founded 2009. FFL - founded 2013.

If these companies are no good, what is a good way to start out in the insurance business as a young man in NC?

DUDE.........one thread is enough...............

Back