Age 47 Male, 6' 4" 360 Pounds

billberry12

Guru
100+ Post Club
Healthy other than the weight issue. I need direction as to what company might consider this on a whole life plan for 500,000 to 1 million.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Obviously not going to be in the running for above standard rates but probably would work with several carriers. MTL Insurance, perhaps?

Healthy other than the weight issue. I need direction as to what company might consider this on a whole life plan for 500,000 to 1 million.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Get a free 30 day trial of NinjaQuoter. You would quickly see table ratings and rates based on that build. Enter the build, see results in 5 seconds.

Pru T3
Prot T5
NA T6
MoO T8

This is also available on our consumer facing quoters. Now you can show rated premiums to consumers that are over standard weight cutoffs...vs. showing them incorrect standard rates.

ANICO Table C (3); Transamerica and MofO have underwriting requirements that may be even more liberal, depending on their coverage banding. I have a client standing 6'0", 330 lbs. Wrote him standard through Trans, FV $350,000. Issued within a week of submission.

Last edited:
Make sure to ask the underwriters you are talking to if they ever give credits for desirable traits in other areas besides weight. For example, with mutual of omaha, they have a checklist where if the customer has enough "yes" answers it will take them from a table 4 to a table 2

Back