Aged Lead Vendor That Filters

ksigmtsu

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone know of an aged lead vendor that will filter by 3 digit zip or area code instead of state? I'd buy whole state if I had to but I'd prefer 100 mile radius or filtered by zips so that I'm not buying medsupp leads in memphis, no possible way to drive 4 hours if they are going to require an in home appointment.

Sometimes I wish I lived in a smaller state, feels like vendors get to screw me because I live in a wide state in a low income area, but pay the same rates as people in a much higher income area in a smaller state, that get to pay less for the leads because they can buy statewide and say they're local.

Why not simply generate your own? I have found that even when calling "fresh" leads the people either don't remember filling out the card or will not admit to it.

Every senior on Medicare is a prospect. The all have something in addition to Medicare and are always looking for something less expensive or better. I have run thousands of "leads" and have never found them to be worth the cost regardless of how cheap they were. (They would have to be under $.09 each for me to even consider them.)

It doesn't matter if it a "fresh lead" or one that is 12 months old, It is still going to be a genuine, real cold call. I think sometimes agents try to convince themselves that it isn't a "cold call". It really is by every definition.

Increase your ROI and you will find that you will make more money than the agent who is buying "leads" and you will have to do a lot less work. You will also not have to sell as many policies as he will to make the same net profit that he does. His ROI may be 60%, yours will almost be 100%.

I'm all about making more money and doing less work.

I had a specific thing in mind Frank. I've been having a lot of success calling people that specifically were sold Mutual of Omaha policies in the last 6 months and asking them if their agent called and told them about the price increase. If my contact rate is higher and my answer rate is higher, my sell rate will just be faster.

I cold call lists too. I just wanted to test to see if with say 1 dollar aged leads I can sell a policy every hour or so compared to every 2 hours. Overall net income should in theory be higher.

Lets say 50 dials in 2 hours, with list or leads. Leads give 2 sales, list gives 1. 50 dollars of data in one list, something stupid like 2 dollars spent in other.

1 sale per hour minus data cost = 175 dollars an hour
1 sale per 2 hours minus data cost = 99 dollars per hour

Pretty easy to defend the use of aged leads if they generate at that rate. I wanted to test the data and see comparison figures.

Aged internet leads work very well...

Yesterday I generated 3 leads per hour and I worked 3 hours on the dialer.

Granted not super-qualified, but they are people interested in lookin at their options.

Pretty much any lead vendor will sell aged leads, though not every sales rep will know about it. If you get a manager on the phone you'll find they're usually willing to accommodate for $1, sometimes less based on volume.

As for whether or not it will meet the numbers you're talking about, not likely. I've known a lot of agents who tried it (and some who still do), but it's usually just because they have a general distaste for cold-calling and it makes them feel better.

Strangely enough, you're likely to find that your connect rate (as in valid phone numbers) is going to be higher with a decent list.

First, a little known fact about "aged" leads is when most (possibly all) companies pull them, leads that weren't distributed due to failure of "verification" (address, phone check programs, etc.) are included. A LOT of people enter in fake phone numbers (just look how many make it into the hands of agents anyway).

Second, there seems to be a correlation between people filling out internet forms and disconnecting/changing their phone number. Some of it is probably that those types are more likely to move around, not pay bills, etc., but especially with the way health/life leads get pounded, I'm sure some do it to end the insanity.

If you're good at cold-calling, you should get a good ROI from calling old leads, but I've yet to see anyone make up the increased data cost.

Its just theory at this point, I just wanted to test the waters with 100-200 of them and see what the data produced in comparison.

I know I called aged leads for an hour the other day, called around 20 and sold 2 policies. I think I was on the phone with the one I sold the 2 policies to for like 40 minutes. Its not enough data to really mean anything, but hell the 100 aged I was testing were free.

Worth throwing a couple hundred into data to see if the ratio stays up. Very well could be a fluke.

If you're good at cold-calling, you should get a good ROI from calling old leads, but I've yet to see anyone make up the increased data cost.

I've had a better contact ratio with aged leads than fresh leads.

I have a very good ROI on aged leads.

No need to ever buy some mickey mouse fresh lead again.

Back