Aged leads for new agent!?

deeznuts

Expert
Does anyone know of a good lead vendor that sells aged leads, so a new age can work em the 3 to 4 weeks before their leads come in?

How often are these leads resold?

The Excess leads have never been sold and once they are sold they will never be sold again.

Bonus leads have been sold ONE time. Once they are sold, they will never be sold again.

To access the leads, you have to click on SHOPPING CART and then your state.

The Excess leads have never been sold and once they are sold they will never be sold again.

Bonus leads have been sold ONE time. Once they are sold, they will never be sold again.

To access the leads, you have to click on SHOPPING CART and then your state.

I like that they have all those different categories. I heard efes keeps record of close rate and ppl and such, I don't suppose they have such numbers associated with these aged leads. That would be interesting to know. The sold 5+ go for a quarter haha.

I like that they have all those different categories. I heard efes keeps record of close rate and ppl and such, I don't suppose they have such numbers associated with these aged leads. That would be interesting to know. The sold 5+ go for a quarter haha.
If you use the .25c leads right, you'll get business off of them, too. A little more like a blind pig finding a kernel of corn if he roots long enough, but they'll work if the agent works enough of them (and hits the neighbors doors, too!).

If you use the .25c leads right, you'll get business off of them, too. A little more like a blind pig finding a kernel of corn if he roots long enough, but they'll work if the agent works enough of them (and hits the neighbors doors, too!).

haha yeah, I figured it wouldn't be zeros all across the board. I'd imagine the ROI is considerably higher for each category versus a new lead, but you have to wonder if it's enough to offset the inevitable greater inefficiency for any of the categories to make sense. I'm surprised people don't buy up the never sold/unworked. Great though for those on limited budget, perhaps a step up from targeted lists.

haha yeah, I figured it wouldn't be zeros all across the board. I'd imagine the ROI is considerably higher for each category versus a new lead, but you have to wonder if it's enough to offset the inevitable greater inefficiency for any of the categories to make sense. I'm surprised people don't buy up the never sold/unworked. Great though for those on limited budget, perhaps a step up from targeted lists.
Right - a step up from a targeted list. That’s the way I use the cheap Internet leads on the Aged Lead Store. Just door knock them and the neighbors. I might try some of these quarter leads if I get a little slow.

Bonus leads have never been apart of PPL numbers. So someone could buy 20 fresh leads and 100 Bonus leads and write $3000 and their PPL would still be 150.

You don’t want the older leads negatively affecting your PPL. But they should always have a positive affect.

The more I work with agents, I’ve realized that the right kind of activity always produce results. If an agent will buy the 25 cent leads AND WORK THEM, they will make money.

Now I agree, it’s much harder working the old leads. I’ve done it before. I always liked sending out a refresh letter when I worked them.

But if an agent will work them, then they will keep busy and see enough people to make good money.

We all know working fresh leads is easier.

Back