Aged Mortgage Protection Leads?

nantico

I would like to know where i can purchase aged mortgage protection direct mail leads. Maybe some that are like 6 months to a year old or something like that. I tried Mailco but they don't have much for MA where i live. Does anyone know where i can get these?

Last edited:
I would like to know where i can purchase aged mortgage protection direct mail leads. Maybe some that are like 6 months to a year old or something like that. I tried Mailco but they don't have much for MA where i live. Does anyone know where i can get these?

I am not aware of sources of where you could get aged direct mail leads but you may want to look into buying some internet generated aged life insurance leads and call on them using the same pitch of getting enough life insurance to cover the amount that is owed on the mortgage.

With the internet life leads not everyone would be a home owner so you would have to use a different pitch for those who don't own a home but at least these people have shown some sort of interest in life insurance by going online to get a life insurance quote.

Back