Agency Flyer Idea / Help

Our family agency has never had to market. I am looking to create a sale flyer. That I can hunt with one of our carriers flyers. Something that will make me a client know to come to our agency.

Anyone know of a place online with free templates for insurance sales flyers. If anyone else has any ideas I will take any suggestions. Basically I want them to know that it is our agency to come to if I drop flyers off renters insurance at an apartment complex.

Google 'renters insurance' under Google Images

Get some ideas & then go to Vista Print. You can create your own from a lot of templates & the final product is very professional looking. Reasonably priced for what u get as well
Hint: try to also find Vista discount coupons on line. Saves a bunch!
Hope that helps

Vista Print is OK. I used them for years and they are a lot easier for me to deal with than a local printer. I do a lot of post card marketing (although I do more marketing on the web). I can upload a Photoshop or PDF file and a mailing list and spend more time in the gym.

However, I now use uprinting.com. They can work with the same uploaded files but website isn't as pretty or as functional, but their prices are a lot better.

I stopped designing my own pieces a couple of years ago. I now use a graphic artist from Texas to create my documents. She is on Upwork.com (used be on elance.com) I can give you her info if you PM me.

I tried using a couple of other graphic artists who were outside the US. They were cheaper and the final product came out OK, but the communication was horrible. I wasted a lot of time repeating myself. They wasted a lot of time creating unnecessary iterations of my documents.

The lady I work with recently charged me $60 for two sided business cards and $140 for an oversized postcard. I think it is well worth it to invest the money even though you can get a decent result using Vistaprint templates.

She has created templates for several documents and they all have the same look and feel. This way I can send a series of mailing pieces to my clients that look professional and that they can instantly identify as coming from their agent. This should make it more likely that they will read our DM pieces and more likely to buy.

You may want to invest some money to have pictures taken by a professional photographer and a logo done. These one-time investments can make your mailing pieces look way more professional and should pay dividends over the years.

Vista Print is OK. I used them for years and they are a lot easier for me to deal with than a local printer. I do a lot of post card marketing (although I do more marketing on the web). I can upload a Photoshop or PDF file and a mailing list and spend more time in the gym. However, I now use uprinting.com. They can work with the same uploaded files but website isn't as pretty or as functional, but their prices are a lot better. I stopped designing my own pieces a couple of years ago. I now use a graphic artist from Texas to create my documents. She is on Upwork.com (used be on elance.com) I can give you her info if you PM me. I tried using a couple of other graphic artists who were outside the US. They were cheaper and the final product came out OK, but the communication was horrible. I wasted a lot of time repeating myself. They wasted a lot of time creating unnecessary iterations of my documents. The lady I work with recently charged me $60 for two sided business cards and $140 for an oversized postcard. I think it is well worth it to invest the money even though you can get a decent result using Vistaprint templates. She has created templates for several documents and they all have the same look and feel. This way I can send a series of mailing pieces to my clients that look professional and that they can instantly identify as coming from their agent. This should make it more likely that they will read our DM pieces and more likely to buy. You may want to invest some money to have pictures taken by a professional photographer and a logo done. These one-time investments can make your mailing pieces look way more professional and should pay dividends over the years.

Excellent post.

Haven't seen you post in a long time. Always good info from Alston.

Back