Agency For Sale/Agency To Buy

burnmd01

Hello, so this is my first post and I tried to search through the forums about this, but couldn't find anything.

I wanted to know if this is a place to look for agencies that are selling and are willing to be bought or if there is another site to use. Currently the agency I work for is in the life, individual & group health, and senior markets. We have been in a stalled state for quite some time and are thinking about cross-selling with a P&C agency.

I am trying to find information on how to look for agencies for sale, or willing to merge.

If anyone has some helpful information I would appreciate it. We are located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Not trying to break any rules, and I am not trying to spam if that is what my post is considered.

So basically my questions are:
Can I use this site/forum to look for potential agencies wanting to sell in the near future?
What is another website to look for agencies wanting to sell?
What is another tactic to find agencies for sale?

The owner suggested going through the phone book and calling them all, but I was hoping with internet, there may be a more efficient way to do this.

Thanks

Insurance Agency Clusters | AgencyEquity.com

subheading to the left acquisition opportunities > first link

or
bizbuysell.com

and

lastly a business broker, find one on bizbuysell it will connect you probably to a broker...if he seems like an ok guy...ask him for his other listings and use him essentially as a (realtor/broker) of agencies for sale

Last edited:
Back