Agency IQ- Anyone else Having Issues?

Medigap Bill

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
FL & TX
I have been using Agency IQ for several years. Nothing seems to be working right lately & I can't get anyone at the company to respond to email, IM support chat, phone, etc.

Anyone else having issues? Not the time of year I want to be dealing with this.

That's what I was afraid of. I just didn't want to switch until after the busy season if I can avoid it. However, it seems to be getting worse by the day. It has been months over here as well.

I guess the next question is what is a decent CRM that will be around...have looked at radiusbob and like that they have a commission tracking feature. However, never actually looked at their system to see how good it is.

Been having issues for months!!! Rumor has it they are going down..

That's the problem, they are unable to back up our data, meaning their system is so messed up we cant get it. They continue to promise that they are working on a solution, but we have yet to hear from them.

I saw Agency IQ start to go down 2+ years ago. They cost me a lot of money that year as their site was so slow I couldn't even get to the leads I was importing. I changed to Vanillasoft earlier this year (Thank God!), but kept them around for a bit just because. Now I can't even search for any clients.

BTW I cannot recommend Vanillsoft highly enough, but like any CRM it fits "our" needs perfectly. Took me a great while to find them and many trials.

I left A-IQ a year or so ago. I tried radius, but it wasn't for me. The interface just did not fit me well. I switched over to Zoho CRM Plus. Has email marketing, website analytics, chat feature for website(s), etc. It works great for us. There is a slight learning curve with zoho because you can do so much. Only thing I don't like about zoho is their lack of "tags." However they offer quite a bit. Here is a link: https://www.zoho.com/crm/crmplus/

I have been using Agency IQ for several years. Nothing seems to be working right lately & I can't get anyone at the company to respond to email, IM support chat, phone, etc. Anyone else having issues? Not the time of year I want to be dealing with this.

Got away from them over a year ago. I have shopped around but have not found anything I really like.

Back