Agency Management System Recommendations?

Soaringagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
I currently have Quickfile and not too impressed. Their tech support can't seem to get Mercury downloads working.

So, I'm looking for if anyone has recommendations for a new agency management system with downloads?

Last edited:
Check out Xanatek. Their system has 90% of the functionality of TAM and the other Applied systems at about 40% of the purchase price and 20% of the monthly maintenance cost.

I currently have Quickfile and not too impressed. Everytime I install it on a new computer, it is such a pain and they don't make it easy. Also their tech support can't support Mercury downloads.

So, I'm looking for if anyone has recommendations for a new agency management system with downloads?

I have the new hosted version of Quickfile called QQ Evolution. We were having issues with Mercury uploads but we found a service rep at QQ evolution that figured out how to make it work so our downloads work perfectly with Merc. Send me a PM if you want his email. There are plenty of great systems out there but they are twice or three times as expensive and most of the bells and whistles are overkill. If I would you I would look into upgrading from Quickfile to QQ. It will work with Mercury.

I was using Doris and then TAM... I was paid $2000 down and $650 for 5 users... QQ was $695 down including data transfer and I am not paying $175 a month for 8 users.
Only other system I would consider would be Hawksoft.

Back