Agency Management System Search

thenxtgrt1

Expert
Here in about the next week or so, I will have spoken to AMS360, Hawksoft, and Applied. It should be very educational. I will be negotiating to get the best possible deal.

If anyone else is in negotiation with these companies, please feel free to comment within this thread.

I've read over some old threads, but things change quickly in this industry (reminds me a certain field...insurance!). So I figured it'd be best if I got up to date.

I've begun discussions with AMS360, but haven't really seen anything yet that strikes my fancy. But we'll see how it goes.

It should be noted: I will be a brand new agency selling P&C and Life, both personal and commercial lines. It will be an army of one for the first year, so just me. My prior company had an antiquated system, but I am familiar with certain features that would be helpful. This is my first go around shopping for this type of thing. With all of the latest and greatest technology, it's quite a bit to take in. :goofy:

I use quomation, love it, much cheaper than the others and does all I want it to.

If you are just starting, price will matter, a couple of those cost 3 times as much as quomation.....

I get the rater and management for under $150 a month.

I have used Doris, QQ Evolution and now AMS360. I tried to go cheap but ended up biting the bullet and going with AMS360. The cost is higher but in my experience (3 systems in 5 years), you get what you pay for. Even starting out, unless you are planning to start small and remain small, I would go with one of the industry leaders in AMS or Applied.

The thing that sucks is that once you get locked in it is hard to get out. They can charge you whatever they feel like. AMS360 is raising the rates again 1/1/13.

Searching for an agency management system can be a daunting task. Like you said, technology is always changing. I saw that someone mentioned QQ Evolution. You may want to look at QQ Catalyst! Its amazing. Completely web based, easy to use, it gives you visibility into your bottom line, and it integrates social media like nothing I have ever seen before! Good luck!:idea::1cool:

TAM I used prior is good but could be expensive
Their Epic system seems to be what's mostly used nowadays. I believe they revamped it about a year ago to make it the latest and greatest.
The thing that sucks is that once you get locked in it is hard to get out. They can charge you whatever they feel like. AMS360 is raising the rates again 1/1/13.
I'll have to double-check with my rep. I was under the impression, that the rate would be locked in.

Searching for an agency management system can be a daunting task. Like you said, technology is always changing. I saw that someone mentioned QQ Evolution. You may want to look at QQ Catalyst! Its amazing. Completely web based, easy to use, it gives you visibility into your bottom line, and it integrates social media like nothing I have ever seen before! Good luck!:idea::1cool:

I went to QQ website and was very impressed. I will have to check to see if they're compatible with Erie.

I am using Accu auto their rater and management system is only $95 a month for 6 companies, then each add company is $5 and its no contract, cancel anytime.

Back