Agency Management System Suggestions

LLATDE

Florida
We are a P&C agency with about 1000 clients.

We are currently running Applied Epic and have become VERY disatisfied with its "quirky" perfromance. We are a VERY email centered agency. Almsot all of our client communication is done via email. We currently generate automated reports to the clients regarding renewal etc.

When Epic is working, it is truly awesome. HOWEVER, every time Applied performs a routine "update" we find out that some of these automated emails are not getting sent. For example today 75 clients did not get their renewal notices.

Also we have been using Google Apps to run our email wiht great succes. Once agin however this seems to create issues for Epic.

Does anyone have a competing system that they could recomend? Please don't just say AMS 360 unless you have run this type of automation succesfully on it. To date I have not met anyone who has.

The problem with a management system that "does it all" is that it often does not always do it all well. Here is my suggestion.

AMS360 is a good system, however, it does not include a solid agency e-mail marketing and drip platform. (The system in Epic is not strong either.) ITC's marketing platform AgencyBuzz integrates with AMS360 to offer complete marketing including newsletters, drips, social media, and prebuilt content and designs. All of this is exclusively built for the insurance industry. AgencyBuzz also integrates (pulling clients and policies) with other agency management systems as well such as InsurancePro, Hawksoft, and QQ Solution's Catalyst. These other systems all integrate with various marketing systems such as Rocket Referrals, Lola, and Constant Contact as well.

You may want to look at an external system to handle the marketing instead of relying on a management system to do the heavy lifting for all parts of your agency.

$5000 to get started is not a great price

I guess it depends on what your looking for in a CRM, we have basic options for much less, but generally a business wants more than the basic. The 5,000 isn't just to get started it's setting up the system completely ready to use, all contacts and notes from existing business uploaded to CRM.

So question for all you insurance Guy's out there, what would be a good deal? For a all in one not parts and pieces CRM? You would get the whole package dialer,Email, marketing, Reports, Service, quotes, etc. We are working on a vertical specificaly build for you guys. Thank you for your time.

Dialer, email...why? I have decided that total email integration is not possible. Someone tell me I'm wrong.

Marketing? Too complex to imagine an agency management system doing a good job with ALL the facets of agency management. After all, marketing is not agency management.

An AMS should do one job really, really well, Manage the agency and all the transactions with current clients.

When someone calls the agency with questions, a producer or CSR should be able to get the answer (paritally, at least) from the AMS. Quickly, efficiently and completely. If it does that, then you probably don't have to worry too much about E&O.

Document, document, document is still true. That;'s the role of an agency management system. Not marketing. Not email (print it to PDF and attach it). Not dialing. The rest is smoke and mirrors IMHO.

Back