Agency Management System

I am really interested in this software to keep my organized. The problem is I am going to be doing L&H and also P&C. Will it be compatible for both styles of insurance.

What is the current price?

Did you ever add the options for scanned docs and pics?

I am really interested in this software to keep my organized. The problem is I am going to be doing L&H and also P&C. Will it be compatible for both styles of insurance.

What is the current price?

Did you ever add the options for scanned docs and pics?

I have a large number of agents who sell L&H and P&C using YIO. The best way for you to determine if it will work for you is to download the demo. Play with it for a while and then give me a call. I may be able to offer suggestions on how best to organize your data in the program.

The current price is $286.00 for the single user version.

We have not yet added a scanning module, possibly later this year, haven't made a final decision yet.

YIO should run fine on an Intel Mac using either Boot Camp or Parallels or VMWare.

I suggest however that you use Win XP instead of Vista but both will work fine.

If you go with virtualizatoin (Parallels, etc.) you should have at least 2 GB of RAM on your Mac. (RAM is cheap these days... I get it at Crucial.)

If you use the Boot Camp method the 1 GB standard will work fine.

I only have 1 GB so if I run Windows via Parallels I usually have to close down a hog like Safari or it (Safari) runs a bit slow (but not the Windows... it runs fine... it robs from the Mac side!)

If I used Windows a lot I'd get the other 1 GB and my next machine will have it but I run on a Mac Mini which is a "closed box" and a PITA to put memory in.

I'm the only agent in the world that runs an agency on a Mac. Works for me but I don't run Windows too often as there is not much I use it for... mostly Winflex. I don't run YIO because I didn't like it.

YMMV.

Al

Is there a demo that I can see?

--------------------
Online asset management and asset tracking
safeasset.org

Sorry for not responding to your post earlier but I just received notification that you had posted your question.

Yes, there is a free, full-functioning demo on my website. It is limited to 10 records, however, those 10 can be deleted and 10 more added. This can be done as many times as necessary.

I am securities licenses, does anyone who does money management use this program. Will it work?
Bruce

Yes they do.

I would suggest that you download the demo and be sure to read the User Guide, not to learn how to use the program but to get a full understanding of what the program will do.

After you download the Demo please give me a call if you have specific questions. I find it much quicker and easier to do over the phone than trying to either do it here or by e-mail.

For that reason I prefer not to provide e-mail support. Support is unlimited and toll-free.

Back