Agency Management System

Yes they do.

I would suggest that you download the demo and be sure to read the User Guide, not to learn how to use the program but to get a full understanding of what the program will do.

After you download the Demo please give me a call if you have specific questions. I find it much quicker and easier to do over the phone than trying to either do it here or by e-mail.

For that reason I prefer not to provide e-mail support. Support is unlimited and toll-free.

Frank,

I just downloaded your demo, and so far it looks good. If I decide to go forward with this, which I probably will, is everything saved that is entered in demo? I'm sure that question is answered somewhere, but kinda busy and just taking easy way out.

Thx,

Eli

I have been using "Your Insurance Office" for about 4 months now, and I dont remember a time before it.

This software has made my life 100 times easier, not to mention that Frank has the absolute best customer service.

I would not recommend doing insurance unless you have this program.

We are working on it now. I hope to have it completed and fully tested in the next couple of months, sooner if possible.

All agents who have purchased a copy of YIO since July, 2008 will receive a free upgrade when v5.0 is released.

I would like to integrate my leads into your system. Do you have a way to do that automatically?

Not yet, it may be coming as a module once v5.0 is tested and released. We are talking about that now but for now getting v5.0 is a higher priority.

Thanks, let me know what I can do to automatically download my leads into your system. I can create a module on my site so that you customers can directly download them by http, xml, etc.

Also, does your system work with zimbra?
zimbra_logo2.gif

It is great email client that is free for the desktop.

Thanks,

Thanks, let me know what I can do to automatically download my leads into your system. I can create a module on my site so that you customers can directly download them by http, xml, etc.

zimbra_logo2.gif

It is great email client that is free for the desktop.

Thanks,

I'm not familiar with Zimbra or how it works.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
zimbra_logo2.gif

Mike,

The Demo is the actual full-working version of the program just locked to limit ten records. If you are using Zimbra then it will be easy for you to test it out.

Sorry I can't provide more information.

Last edited:
how is this any different than outlook calender?

Good question.

You can go to my website, shown in this post, and read the FAQ and Benefits and Features sections, download the free Demo and or just call me.

It would take me forever to enumerate all of the ways in a post.

Thanks for your interest in "Your Insurance Office" (YIO).

I do mainly P&C and have been looking at Hawksoft.

Can you system take into from my quote engines and download it directly into the agency management?

Is a paperless system possible with your management?

Latest posts

Back