Agency Management System

Frank,

We have used to YIO system for more than 3 years. I am still thankful for how YIO has organized my office and my time. We have tried several different programs over the last 11 years but this one, out does them all. Our business has more than tripled. We are an insurance brokerage and there are over 200 agents who have submitted business in the last 3 years. With YIO I am able to pull any information they request in a matter of seconds. Since we don't have any prospects as for as clients go, I use the Prospect section for our agents. The policies they write are stored under the client section. But, using the prospect section this way lets me have all of their information at my finger tips. We can also keep up with birthdays and in the comment box, list the companies they are licensed with. It is truly a wonderful system.
I have read the comments about wanting to scan and store documents in YIO. When we moved to a new office I had to give up a lot of storage area. We were housing applications for the last 7 years. Now, I have 1 year of applications on hand and I have started scanning new applications in and saving them to a "Flash Drive". The documents are saved to a PDF file and if something happened to our computers, we could access the flash drive from any computer that has Adobe. My hard drive is not loaded down with all of the applications. I am using a 512 MB flash drive which was about $14.00 at our local office supply store. You can plug the drive in to your USB port, open it and see a list of the apps, click on the one you need and open. I am also using another flash drive to backup YIO. Even if YIO could store the documents I don't know that I would use that option because of loading too much on the hard drive and slowing the computer down.

Thanks,
JDavis
Life Marketing Services

Man, I came on this thread to brag about the YIO program but this quote says it all...shoot I am ready to buy it again after reading this! Uh, not really Frank. Thanks for a great contact program for agents...what is your next project? Oh, sorry it is a secret no cost to the insurance agent program huh?

I could tell you but you first have to send me $10.00 :D Kind of like zero premium life insurance only I do have a real product.

All kidding aside, the guys who program for me and I are kicking around ideas for the next upgrade, v5.0. Nothing definite but I have received some good suggestions that they are looking into.

Thanks for the kind words.

All kidding aside, the guys who program for me and I are kicking around ideas for the next upgrade, v5.0. Nothing definite but I have received some good suggestions that they are looking into.
Here's a suggestion. How about a retroactive rebate of let's say $100 for those of us who currently own YIO?

Rick

Here's a suggestion. How about a retroactive rebate of let's say $100 for those of us who currently own YIO?

Rick

Rick,

Thanks for the great suggestion. You really are a good friend. You should have suggested this when we were on the phone a couple of days ago.

I'll bring it up at the next board of directors meeting at the end of last month. Who knows, they may even go for $300 or $400. They are really nice guys. :D

Just wanted to jump in and speak about YIO. The best way to describe this program, is doing and acting like the big guys from your own desktop!
Everything you need to get your business together, prospects, mailing list,apointment dates, next call back so much more and my personal favorite Birthday lead reminders !! It's the best thing you can do for yourself and your business.

Thanks YIO
Steve B

I have been using YIO for a short time and just wanted to give an opinion. It defintely helps you get organized. In the USD fields Frank suggested using one of them as a box to mark if they have part D with you. I came up with this for the other USD. The title of the box is Investable Assets. That wat I can put a dollar amount in there of their CD's, annuities or other investments and then write in the comment box when they come due. I am sure I could make another box for that and I might. That just lets me know what clients to pitch an annuity to and when. Timing is everything when a CD comes due. I have sold annuities just by stopping in the week before there CD came due( on accident). NOw I can control that.

WHAT A GREAT PROGRAM.

First I really need to apologize to Frank. I promised him some time ago that I would post my review of YIO and I simply forgot. My bad.

My take on YIO is that it's simply fantastic. There are those of us who are really not software savvy and for me personally, I have better things to do then spend countless hours configuring some free crm program and it still doesn't do what YIO does.

It's simply, in my opinion, a "must have" for insurance agents. All the correct fields are there and I just enter in all my date. The reports are just fantastic and instead of having to do manual calculations I can hit one button and it prints out the reports I need. It obviously saves all the info I need so at the time or renewal or when I client calls for service I can access all the data quickly.

I simply using Excel spreadsheets before to track everything - clients and prospects. This obviously blows Excel away and is a very small investment in your business.

It's also quite simply - fun.

First I really need to apologize to Frank. I promised him some time ago that I would post my review of YIO and I simply forgot. My bad.

My take on YIO is that it's simply fantastic. There are those of us who are really not software savvy and for me personally, I have better things to do then spend countless hours configuring some free crm program and it still doesn't do what YIO does.

It's simply, in my opinion, a "must have" for insurance agents. All the correct fields are there and I just enter in all my date. The reports are just fantastic and instead of having to do manual calculations I can hit one button and it prints out the reports I need. It obviously saves all the info I need so at the time or renewal or when I client calls for service I can access all the data quickly.

I simply using Excel spreadsheets before to track everything - clients and prospects. This obviously blows Excel away and is a very small investment in your business.

It's also quite simply - fun.

Kool,
HealthAgent is back and contributing to the forum again..

Back