Agency Management System

MattA

I'm looking for an agency management system that supports P&C, Life & Health, Personal & Commercial, download, Acord apps, coverage's, etc. I've heard of DORIS but never used this system. Currently we're using AMS Sagitta but I'm looking to begin my own small agency. I need an affordable system to begin with. Can anyone tell me how much the DORIS system is for 1-5 users? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I've used several of them in the industry and currently using Quickfile. I've found it's rather simple to use and most importantly rather inexpensive also. It will track everything you need for all personal and commercial lines for the most part. I have been told a new version is due for release soon and will be much more customizable. I think they've changed their name to QQ Sonlutions now. You should be able to find them online and get a trial to test out.

hi

can anyone help me choose between:

AMS360
APPLIED epic
nexsure
quomation

we are mostly commercial,
looking for the software that will be able to customize features specially for us

any help will be very appriciated

What's your point? He literally dug up at least 5 OLD threads and asked the exact same thing. It would have been better to either dig up only one old thread or make a new thread. His exact question has never been asked by the way.

hi

can anyone help me choose between:

AMS360
APPLIED epic
nexsure
quomation

we are mostly commercial,
looking for the software that will be able to customize features specially for us

any help will be very appriciated
Hey Matt and Albert,

Glad this was dug back up! If you're looking for complete customization (workflows/automation/triggers) in your AMS (built for both P&C and L&H) that manages ACORD downloads/gives you custom metrics, have you heard of Tech Canary? They are partner of Salesforce, would love to talk more about it if you are still reviewing options regarding AMS for your agency. Check it out, let me know if you'd like to talk..
Have a good one!

-David

Hey Matt and Albert,

Glad this was dug back up! If you're looking for complete customization (workflows/automation/triggers) in your AMS (built for both P&C and L&H) that manages ACORD downloads/gives you custom metrics, have you heard of Tech Canary? They are partner of Salesforce, would love to talk more about it if you are still reviewing options regarding AMS for your agency. Check it out, let me know if you'd like to talk..
Have a good one!

-David

while you are looking check out quikfuzion.

Stay away from EPIC. We switched last year from VISION and it has been a nightmare. They dog and pony show by the sales team is great. although they had no clue how EPIC compared to VISION and APPLIED makes both!!!! (Warning #1.) "We'll help you design a workflow." umm really, you haven't perfected this with your system yet after how many decades? (warning #2). EPIC is NOT a time saving system. Creating reports is cumbersome (you litterally have to move the columns and headings around, and almost basically design the form yourself. It took me almost 4 hours to create a report (and that was after the lead trainer spent 2 hours on it and gave up.). I went in to VISION, and created the same report in less that 2 minutes. Today, I had to create a single application for a client that had 9 policies with varying numbers of locations on them. You have to Export all the locations from Policy#1 and them import them to the new applications, and then export the locations listed on Policy #2 and then, renember the locations on the spreadsheet that is created and import those in to the compined app, and so on and so on, for about 35 Minutes to create the app. With VISIONS ability to store and retrieve account Location, Automobile, Equipment, etc. data once ever entered, it took me 3 minutes and 32 seconds to create the came apps.
EPIC advertises less click, save time. It has been nothing but a waste of time and money. If we weren't so far in now, it would be wise to revert to VISION. Also, ISO Class Code Manual (Part of VISION) is not part of EPIC.
Find something else. This is one of the worst product misinformation schemes I have ever seem.

I'm looking for an agency management system that supports P&C, Life & Health, Personal & Commercial, download, Acord apps, coverage's, etc. I've heard of DORIS but never used this system. Currently we're using AMS Sagitta but I'm looking to begin my own small agency. I need an affordable system to begin with. Can anyone tell me how much the DORIS system is for 1-5 users? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I used to be on multiple different systems, I switched to AgencyIntel because of its features and security. A lot of systems out there are not HIPPA compliant. Works great IMO.

Back