Agency Management System

Financialguy27

We're looking to take the next step from our basic server based agency management system to something web-based that'll give us more features (CRM, Docusign / Rating Software Integration, Phone Integration, Mobile Apps, etc). We're a five person agency doing P&C insurance.

As of now, I've narrowed it down to Applied Epic, Nexsure, Veruna and Tech Canary.

Does anyone have first hand knowledge with any of the systems? What are your thoughts?

For those of you that use Epic, do you find it sufficient to track leads or are you also using a separate CRM?

Do you think it's worth going with an intermediate system like Nexsure or would you jump straight up to Epic? I'm worried about the training and conversion cost to upgrade down the line if Nexsure ends up not being enough.

Veruna and Tech Canary both have positive points since they are on the Sales Force platform which allows lots of customization. That being said, I'm worried all that customization might start eating up all my time. Does anyone successfully use Sales Force? Is it a significant upgrade over Epic or Nexsure?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Back