Agency Management Systems

cookie1671

We currently have a small system that is not equipped to handle our agency Instar - I know this and several other small ones but really prefer Applied to any other - now we are getting a new one called Policy Linx and I'm afraid to know if the owners have again cheaped out and purchased some knock off that won't work for our huge volume and many producers - anyone know anything about this - Policylinx by nexuslinx?
thanks

We currently have a small system that is not equipped to handle our agency Instar - I know this and several other small ones but really prefer Applied to any other - now we are getting a new one called Policy Linx and I'm afraid to know if the owners have again cheaped out and purchased some knock off that won't work for our huge volume and many producers - anyone know anything about this - Policylinx by nexuslinx?
thanks

Sounds like they cheaped out. Should have gone with Applies.

We've used Policylinx at our agency for the past 5 years. We are a mid sized agency. We've used other systems in the past that did not meet our needs or were too complex. Policylinx has been really great for us. It's helped streamline workflows, searches, billing, and processing. The staff at our agency is very pleased with this system and highly recommend it.

Back