Agency Package

Hi Im looking to leave my account management position and go into full time production. I have done part time sales in benefits for 3 years. I was wondering what a good package would be from a agency. I have listed a few things below.

-Commission split
-Lead generation
-Draw
-Ownership of book
-Buyout of book
-Insurance
-office support
-sign on bonus/first yr bonus
-business expenses

1st, what are you bringing to the table?
3 years of part time sales is not exactly a huge attribute. Did you go out and create that business or was it given to you for more of account manager type deal.

To get all of the things you are asking for, you better be a hunter!

1st, what are you bringing to the table?
3 years of part time sales is not exactly a huge attribute. Did you go out and create that business or was it given to you for more of account manager type deal.

To get all of the things you are asking for, you better be a hunter!

What he wants with his experience will be very hard to get.

Well I have only done sales on a PT basis. I got any leads under 10 lives since my boss was not interested in going on them. So I would get about 25 leads a yr. I did it in about 2- 2 1/2 yrs. I currently have approx. 15 accounts.

Well I have only done sales on a PT basis. I got any leads under 10 lives since my boss was not interested in going on them. So I would get about 25 leads a yr. I did it in about 2- 2 1/2 yrs. I currently have approx. 15 accounts.

Nice! Now doing it full time imagine if you were generating 10-15 appts a month. That's 120 - 160 first appts a year. Go after leads that have more than 10 lives and you'll triple your 40k total in one year!

Back