Agency Sign Ideas

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
We are an independent agency that enrolled approx. 200 lives last year and want to do more this year. We are located on a busy state HWY and are going to put a sign to get people in our office about health insurance. Any ideas on what the sign should say....a couple ideas were, "INCOME BASED HEALTH INSURANCE" "ENROLL HERE FOR HEALTH INSURANCE" "FREE HEALTH INSURANCE BASED ON INCOME" the "free" is a bit aggressive but true. Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

I don't want to sell you a sign, I wanted to offer a little bit of help in that I have been getting quite the free education here. I am out of the sign business and that is why I am on an insurance forum.

In any event, you need to know what the read-a-bility of the sign will be. Its not just put a 4x8 with whatever message on it. Theres more to it, like speed limit, safe maneuver reaction time and location... not to mention zoning/permiting etc.

Who drives down your street/road? Is it a major thoroughfare for getting through or to town? a 3 lane 55mph outside of town is different than a 35mph two lane down town...

you can buy whatever you want, but if you want results from a sign and not just a capital expense then there some consideration.

Back