AGENT Beware- Penn Life, Senior Solutions, Universal American

lawrence260

I worked for the company for 3 months selling MA's up until March 31st. I was sent a bill for 100% of what I was paid while there. Every dime of commission I was paid, they are saying I owe it all back. The business is on the books, or I could understand chargebacks and so on, but ALL of it.

Last edited:
I read the contract, and I cannot see where it applies. I realize advances are loans, but there is no pre-determined time you have to stay in the contract. This is BS. Very vague

They loaned you money and you quit. That means you're not writing any additional business if chargebacks start coming in.

If you took out a 10 year note to open a restaurant, then closed the restaurant in 3 months the note could be called in - even if you were still making timely payments.

That still seems kind of shady. Typically Ins. Co. just want to recover any chargebacks. I would get a lawyer to write a letter and see where it goes... Did you cancel your contract voluntarily or did your branch manager cancel your contract? Was your contract cancelled "for cause"? If it was cancelled for cause then that's typically when they want their money back. Did your license get suspended or revoked?

Tell us how the termination came to be, then we can help you.

I cancelled because they wanted us to be captive. OEP for Med Advantage ended and the direction of the med sups was unclear. No leads.

I have no chargebacks after I left that I know of.

SO if this is correct, EVEN if you are with this company for 2 years and leave then you OWE back the last year. Unreal....

Back