Agent for 2 different companies

fheath

Can I sale for two different companies if one company offers something another company does not?

depends if you are a captive or non~captive agent with your current appointment.....

I once { or twice, or three times now} went with a company {nameless, for now} who had an electronic pad to sign - then they would affix the electronic signature to the document, for the agents. No actual paper to read before you sign. Bad news. Sound familiar in this case? No wonder he does not know how the "captive" portion of the contract works, if this is the case. They do not let you read what you are signing. Tricky.

The two companies were under the Torchmark umbrella of companies.
Anybody else sign an electronic signature pad with no contract papers to read?

The two companies were under the Torchmark umbrella of companies.
Anybody else sign an electronic signature pad with no contract papers to read?

Torchmark........

There is the problem right there.

In my opinion, Torchmark companies are great at being just legal enough to stay afloat.

Which two companies?
I have an old UA contract a I know some one working with Liberty Nat so I could get you info on that.

It was those exact two companies. The UA contract, they did indeed give to me later, after I bugged them for it, but the LibNat, I was not given anything, but I left the office quite early in the process so I may have later been given a copy if I bugged them long enough. I am glad to be done with that stuff, for now. Something keeps drawing me back. Must resist the temptation. :nah:

Back