Agent having carpal tunnel surgery

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
Going in for carpal tunnel surgery next Friday. Please chime in with your experience. How long were you out? Where you able to drive when? 1 week, 2 weeks?

I know I will not be sawing down trees. However, I was wondering how long insurance agents took off. I have heard anywhere between 2-6 weeks! YEAKS! Not sure I can make myself not work that long. LOL!!!

Since this guy is asking insurance agents for medical advice, I wonder if he also asks his doctor about his auto insurance policy?!

Maybe I'll visit my dentist and ask him to take a look at my dirt bike. I can have my accountant look at my truck as well.

What does your doctor tell you?
My dr says I will see results within minutes of the surgery. Told me it was a 5 minute surgery. Says I need to come back in 2 weeks to get stitches removed.

Now: If I did manual labor I could see being out of work for 4-6 weeks? If I was in poor health otherwise I could see being lay up for an extended period of time.

I was really asking about your experience. I happen to value experience. That’s getting rare these days.

I had both my hands done at same time about four years ago. I was put out for the surgery woke up to instant relief compared to what it was. I wasn't supposed to drive 30 days I think I started about two weeks made my own decision. I saw the Dr. once to take out stitches and clear me. Had it not worked I was disabled used to think carpal tunnel was a joke I have since changed my mind.

Latest posts

Back