Agent in Houston, TX-Want to Make 8K or More Starting Off?

KevinB

I live in Houston, Texas. I am interested in working with the Hartford Insurance Group. Does anyone work with them now? Can I make atleast 8K or more per month starting off? Are there products good in todays economy?

Hartford Insurance Group

I live in Houston, Texas. I am interested in working with the Hartford Insurance Group. Does anyone work with them now? Can I make atleast 8K or more per month starting off? Are there products good in todays economy?

Re: Hartford Insurance Group

I am urrently working with the Senior Market for Universal American. Do you work with them or another insurance group? Do you know someone who works with them who you can put me in contact with?

Re: American Income Life? Good? Bad? Any Ideas?

Why would anyone want $8K a month? Most of us began our careers making $15-20K by the 2nd week!

Rick
What company are you working for making 15K-20K a month? Can you still make that today? Is the company selling online or in person? Can I work for this company living in Houston, Texas?
Please provide solid and accurate information.

What is the best company - Health or Life Insurance to start off with in Houston and make at least 8K or more per month?Only reply if you have made this amount and live in
Houston, Texas?
I am coachable and I will be your next recruit.:1cute:

What is the best company - Health or Life Insurance to start off with in Houston and make at least 8K or more per month?Only reply if you have made this amount and live in
Houston, Texas?
I am coachable and I will be your next recruit.:1cute:

I am not going to say this isn't possible but you should probably expect to make much less in the begining and building up your income over time...If you need 8K a month to live on the insurance business will be very difficult to start off in.

Back