Agent Looking For Contracts

fetam

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey everyone! I am looking for a firm I can get started with to sell life insurance with. A lot of Term and maybe some IUL and Final Expense. I will also say that about 30-40% of my sales will be over the phone all over the country.

I don't need leads whatsoever and don't need any training. I just need decent lever contracts with lots of carrier options. And of course I don't want anyone questioning me when I don't sell anything for 2 months. Lol

Can anyone make some recommendations? Seems like everything I research has some lead/training program attached to it to make them stand out. I appreciate that but just have no need for that service.

Thanks in advance!

Looks like a decent read.

I've had a couple message so let me clarify a couple things. I'm a full time "VanLife" person So I travel all over the US and Canada. I specialize in selling payroll and HR services and I'm also security licensed so I do a lot of 401k work with my clients. It seems I come across a lot of need for life insurance and I'm tired of referring it out.

So I'll be meeting most people in person but they might decide to buy a couple weeks later and by then I might have traveled 500 miles away. Hence why I need the ability to sell over the phone.

Also my comment about not selling anything in 2 months isn't because I'm lazy or anything but I'm traveling to experience everything life has to offer and if I want to take some time off in some wilderness that I don't have phone or internet service, then I won't be able to work obviously.

Hopefully that clarifies a couple things. I appreciate any direction someone can point me!

Looks like a decent read.

I've had a couple message so let me clarify a couple things. I'm a full time "VanLife" person So I travel all over the US and Canada. I specialize in selling payroll and HR services and I'm also security licensed so I do a lot of 401k work with my clients. It seems I come across a lot of need for life insurance and I'm tired of referring it out.

So I'll be meeting most people in person but they might decide to buy a couple weeks later and by then I might have traveled 500 miles away. Hence why I need the ability to sell over the phone.

Also my comment about not selling anything in 2 months isn't because I'm lazy or anything but I'm traveling to experience everything life has to offer and if I want to take some time off in some wilderness that I don't have phone or internet service, then I won't be able to work obviously.

Hopefully that clarifies a couple things. I appreciate any direction someone can point me!

try digital BGA .. they pick carriers that are phone friendly.. they will probably have less carriers than the big guys but just know that any of the carriers you have will be phone friendly.

www.digitalbga.com

Back