Agent Methods better contact number?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
been trying to reach someone there get not one the phone.

I got a call back like an hour after I called but I was on the phone now can't get anyone on and no callbacks

They seem to be pushing the email or online contacts but the issue I am having is following the written instructions to do something that is not making sense an issue that has been sitting on my desk for a month but I am calling them today to fix it but its the worst

Never had issues with them like this before when Dvora was there

Hi Vic,

I'm glad to hear you got through. I'll look to see if there was something going on with our phone system that caused an issue. We've quadrupled our support team over the past year and had people available today.

You can also always schedule a time to connect with us - that way you know you are set for a time that works for you.

Thanks,

Aaron

Hi Vic,

I'm glad to hear you got through. I'll look to see if there was something going on with our phone system that caused an issue. We've quadrupled our support team over the past year and had people available today.

You can also always schedule a time to connect with us - that way you know you are set for a time that works for you.

Thanks,

Aaron

Yes she explained I could send an email and set up a time

Usually, when a company wants emails or text it for service and don't set up times so I didn't think that would be an option

This Works for me

Back