Agent needs input on policy with living benefits

For UL, I don't see anyone mentioning Symetra. They have a CI rider and typically have lower pricing compared to Nationwide and Protective.

For UL, I don't see anyone mentioning Symetra. They have a CI rider and typically have lower pricing compared to Nationwide and Protective.

do you mean they have lower required/target premiums or that their UL has lower internal COI, loads & policy fees. I know some carriers with the lowest required premiums, but it has zero correlation to the long term performance of the policy. Those end up merely mimicking an ART term policy & the client never knows until it is too late when they are sold pay less now & then you can always pay more later.

do you mean they have lower required/target premiums or that their UL has lower internal COI, loads & policy fees. I know some carriers with the lowest required premiums, but it has zero correlation to the long term performance of the policy. Those end up merely mimicking an ART term policy & the client never knows until it is too late when they are sold pay less now & then you can always pay more later.
I'm guessing that he's talking GUL...

I'm guessing that he's talking GUL...

I was referring to their GUL. Their term does not have the CI+.

It just seems like a good idea to sell life insurance with living benefits. I've looked at Ameritas, LSW, Phoenix now Nassau for living benefits. I'm wondering if y'all know for non-med who has the most efficient underwriting as far as being able to see updates, speed to get a clean application issued, etc. A lot of IMOs are pushing Ameritas right now.

I'm with Shooter, I get tired of the IMOs and their BS, I want a company I can call myself, email for updates, so I don't have to be on hold or go through a bunch of prompts that take 10 minutes and has updates a couple of times a day,instead of just overnight. If a client has a question I don't want to have to tell them I'll get back to you tomorrow. Is that too much to ask?

Back