Agent of Record change... oopps!!!

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
HA HA..... Got a letter informing me that a client changed agent of record from me. Almost 1800$ a month premium, been on the books for about 3 years... health conditions that will keep them from being issued with anyone else..... now, the kicker..... HA HA... IT'S AETNA!!! this client used to call me about ever 2 months with some mickey mouse crap... now, she gets to call her new boy... and i still get paid!!!

Gotta love Aetna!!

I think the new agent went out and tried to write her some other company and got a turn down... and then just said, oh screw it, I'll be your new agent and service your account... just sign this letter i am sending you.

So... big boy, if by chance you are on this forum... have fun servicing my account, as i cash the check!

Yep..... This client has run me ragged for years....calling at all hours of day and night... got a call at 3 am on time from them..... just ran me crazy... i would look on caller id and just go oh crap... what now?

HA HA..... Got a letter informing me that a client changed agent of record from me. Almost 1800$ a month premium, been on the books for about 3 years... health conditions that will keep them from being issued with anyone else..... now, the kicker..... HA HA... IT'S AETNA!!! this client used to call me about ever 2 months with some mickey mouse crap... now, she gets to call her new boy... and i still get paid!!!

Gotta love Aetna!!

I think the new agent went out and tried to write her some other company and got a turn down... and then just said, oh screw it, I'll be your new agent and service your account... just sign this letter i am sending you.

So... big boy, if by chance you are on this forum... have fun servicing my account, as i cash the check!

dahammmm....forgot all about that.......

I work 100% Independent for Individual Health Insurance, yet have another brokerage firm I work with for Group Health policies.

Last year the two owners split up their business and formed separate companies (which didnt impact me)...However the new company they formed has exactly the same name with a minor coma change...

So now the Health Insurance companies occasionally pay the old firm, you SOB's. However after a few months we get it straightened out and the commissions reversed (which can be significant)...I get a kick out of them seeing such a large deduction from their next paycheck thought, lol.

I work 100% Independent for Individual Health Insurance, yet have another brokerage firm I work with for Group Health policies.

Last year the two owners split up their business and formed separate companies (which didnt impact me)...However the new company they formed has exactly the same name with a minor coma change...

So now the Health Insurance companies occasionally pay the old firm, you SOB's. However after a few months we get it straightened out and the commissions reversed (which can be significant)...I get a kick out of them seeing such a large deduction from their next paycheck thought, lol.

THX for this informative post on a 4 year old thread...
What is a coma change??

Back