Agent Paramedical Order Tool

hmichael

Where is the best place to promote paramedical ordering and case management software for Agents and Agency offices? Would Life Insurance agents use paramedical order software that is independent of the ones the paramedical service companies offer? When a service company loses an approval or the agent switches companies client histories go with the service company. It would seem agents would want that information , especially if the system was at no cost and did all the status, case management that the service companies do.

Where is the best place to promote paramedical ordering and case management software for Agents and Agency offices? Would Life Insurance agents use paramedical order software that is independent of the ones the paramedical service companies offer? When a service company loses an approval or the agent switches companies client histories go with the service company. It would seem agents would want that information , especially if the system was at no cost and did all the status, case management that the service companies do.

Can you explain what histories you mean?

Can you explain what histories you mean?
Sure, all responses from the paramedical branch and/or examiner regarding the attempts to contact, the schedule, the notification of completion and any notes regarding the exam are statused to the agent. These statuses remain with the paramedical company as do the demographic information entered onto the paramedical branch system.
Should you switch paramedical companies you lose access to all of this information.

Sure, all responses from the paramedical branch and/or examiner regarding the attempts to contact, the schedule, the notification of completion and any notes regarding the exam are statused to the agent. These statuses remain with the paramedical company as do the demographic information entered onto the paramedical branch system.
Should you switch paramedical companies you lose access to all of this information.

I am not sure why anyone would need these on a completed case. I get all copies of parameds, labslips and EKG's anyway. That is what I thought you were talking about.

Back