Agent Pipeline

If you are selling insurance and don't know the local market maybe you should find another occupation.

Rick

I was going to get into the cold lead business but I can't compete with your prices...

They usually know before I do what the benefits are going to be and what plans are pulling out. You gotta get the info from somewhere. Not all of us are smart enough to be insurance commission...:twitchy:

I was going to get into the cold lead business but I can't compete with your prices...

They usually know before I do what the benefits are going to be and what plans are pulling out. You gotta get the info from somewhere. Not all of us are smart enough to be insurance commission...:twitchy:

That's funny....both sentences....damn...you're getting good

So what does it take to stop the recorded voice calls from Agent Pipeline?

I have never got one of these calls. I get personal calls from K**** and S****.

I am appointed for several companies with them.

I have 2 companies with Ritter. I have never gotten anyone with Ritter on the phone. They use a message/email type system and usually resolve issues in a day or two. Could solve problems in a day if you could talk directly rather than the message system.

Not sure either of them are very good if you really need help. I don't usually go to them for problems, but sometimes you have no choice. If you need them now, right now, you are outta luck.

I don't get the robo calls from Agent Pipeline. In fact, Matt Goheen calls me on a regular basis to tell me what's new in Georgia, and check up on how things are going.

Now, to his defense, I have not returned his last 3 calls, and I feel guilty about that. My fault, not his.

I am on "as earned" wherever I place my business, that way, there is no debit balance. I also spread my business around between AP, Ritter, Garity, and Diversified. Ritter opened an office across the street from mine. Diversified is 10 miles away, and Garity has come to the area on a few occasions.

I'm passive aggressive. If I don't like how I've been treated, I stop writing business for 12 to 18 months, and go elsewhere.

Just to plug Diversified. For any Georgia agents, if you are not giving them a shot with FE, you are missing an opportunity. Rick, Tonia, Jason and Jarad are a superb team.

In fact, I'm going to give Matt a call back tomorrow.

I have never got one of these calls. I get personal calls from K**** and S****.

I am appointed for several companies with them.

I have 2 companies with Ritter. I have never gotten anyone with Ritter on the phone. They use a message/email type system and usually resolve issues in a day or two. Could solve problems in a day if you could talk directly rather than the message system.

Not sure either of them are very good if you really need help. I don't usually go to them for problems, but sometimes you have no choice. If you need them now, right now, you are outta luck.

I'm referring to the robo calls from Agent Pipeline. I get one every so often, I just ignore it and let it go to voicemail.

I have found Ritter to generally be rather responsive.

Hi everybody. Some really good questions are popping up. Here are a few more answers:

Todd King - Our preference is for the insurance carrier and/or health plan to pay out all commissions directly to the agents and uplines. It ultimately allows everyone to feel more comfortable with how commissions are being paid. Sometimes though, a carrier will require us (or any FMO) to pay out commission to all levels. Typically, these are regional MA carriers. Most of the national MA carriers have the ability to pay agents and uplines directly.

VolAgent – Sorry about the “robo calls”. A vendor sold us on the idea a few years ago. We tested it for one product launch in the fall of 2012 and haven’t done one since. If you are still receiving pre-recorded calls using our name, please let me know. I’m pretty sure the vendor uses the same outgoing phone number for all of their “robo calls”. You could still be getting them from carriers or FMOs using that vendor.

CALTCAgent – Good question on local market consulting. We will set up 1 on 1 calls with agents or multi-agent conference calls with agencies to review all of the MA, MS, ACA, etc. plans in a specific market. We go over plan types, benefit differences, network leverages, commission levels, etc. of all the plans we offer and other plans available. Depending on what the agent or agency wants, we can get really specific or just do an overview. Back to your questions on agent releases. Yes, we do provide agents with a release letters.

Thanks again for your good comments and questions. Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything.

CALTCAgent – Good question on local market consulting. We will set up 1 on 1 calls with agents or multi-agent conference calls with agencies to review all of the MA, MS, ACA, etc. plans in a specific market. We go over plan types, benefit differences, network leverages, commission levels, etc. of all the plans we offer and other plans available. Depending on what the agent or agency wants, we can get really specific or just do an overview.

This was not my experience. You only knew about the plans you offer. To be fair, this has been the norm I have encountered.

I was thinking comparing everything would be beneficial. Granted this is probaly tough but I think it is important for an agent to know how the plans compare in a particular area.

Back to your questions on agent releases. Yes, we do provide agents with a release letters.

Sounds fair.

I know of 2 people who do NOT have a substantial debit balance and they have had their release requests from SMS DENIED. the monthly renewals are more than the total balance. any broker who sells med supps from UHC will have a debit balance.

somebody is not telling the truth!!

Last edited:
I know of 2 people who do NOT have a substantial debit balance and they have had their release requests DENIED. the monthly renewals are more than the total balance. any broker who sells med supps from UHC will have a debit balance.

somebody is not telling the truth!!

Is this from Agent Pipeline ?

Well it is obvious to me they came on here just to look good. They never followed up on anything, just my 2 cents.

The regional FMO they referred me too is just like them. I know I ask for too much. Like them to deliver on what they say they offer.

I would definitely recommend finding a better FMO, of course, if possible.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I haven't heard of URL.

They are out of PA. The Ritter ownership got their start at URL and developed the MedSup Business with them. Wasn't URL's focus at the time and Ritter asked to leave.

From my understanding, it was on good terms and with URL's blessing and Ritter was correct in his thinking and built what you see now.

Sounds like the American dream....LOL

You see, with a calm demeanor, you can move on without burning bridges behind you.

Last edited:
Back