Agent Pipeline

Agent pipeline wouldn't give me a release either unless my new upline would sign a waiver that they would take on any debts.
I didn't have any debts with them, only renewals. The new company wouldn't sign that form so I'm stuck with AP

Were you advanced on the commissions? ADVANCED COMMISSION = DEBT. Ask to pay back your advances in order to wipe out any exposure from any future chargebacks.
Believe me I've been rolled up more times that I'd like to admit.
If they don't have an exposure to debt, they should release you.

What they "should" do, and what FMO's actually do, are two different things, that is why people come on here and complain.

Correct.
And I have had experience with agent pipeline as well.

I have nothing positive to say about them.
Well, that's not true. The old lady that answers the phone is nice.

Now that I have said that, I have nothing good to say about them.
And I was paid as earned, and denied a release.

Not surprised at all, LTC, that you received no follow up. Like you said, all bark and no bite with those guys.

Correct.
And I have had experience with agent pipeline as well.

I have nothing positive to say about them.
Well, that's not true. The old lady that answers the phone is nice.

Now that I have said that, I have nothing good to say about them.
And I was paid as earned, and denied a release.

Not surprised at all, LTC, that you received no follow up. Like you said, all bark and no bite with those guys.

Thanks for this post. They have some nerve to come on here and say they release, then we have examples of them not releasing.

I don't understand why they wouldn't sign that if you didn't have any debts. Maybe you should have called someone else that you know, like me! :yes:

But the agents are paid direct and not to the FMO. I can't understand why they would need my new FMO to sign a paper saying they would cover all debts if the agent is paid directly and all debts would automatically be charged back to me. And anyways, I get paid quarterly "as earned" so there are no debts.
I just left a message with them again today, lets see if I can get it resolved finally.

I highly doubt that. Craig Ritter is one of the most level headed and fair guys in the industry.
My understanding is that they require a reciprocal letter to be signed, similar to the one that was mentioned with respect to AP. If I'm wrong, I apologize but I personally know of a few agents here in the Tulsa area who went through this a few months ago.

My understanding is that they require a reciprocal letter to be signed, similar to the one that was mentioned with respect to AP. If I'm wrong, I apologize but I personally know of a few agents here in the Tulsa area who went through this a few months ago.

So? If it is the one I am thinking of, where is the issue. Unless you mean the IMOs want Craig to agree to release people, but they don't think they should ever have to release people?

Might want to revisit who is being unreasonable.

So? If it is the one I am thinking of, where is the issue. Unless you mean the IMOs want Craig to agree to release people, but they don't think they should ever have to release people?

Might want to revisit who is being unreasonable.
I do not have all of the facts (nor do I think anyone here does) but I do know a few agents, like I said, who were held hostage by Ritter, who refused to release them unless the new FMO signed a reciprocal agreement. That's what I know.

Latest posts

Back