Agent Support

SusieQ2

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Pet Peeve of the day!!

Why is it when an agent calls for support, they treat us like it is an inconvenience? Aren't we the ones that recommend their company and bring the business in?

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of agents try to be really nice to the person that answers the phone but it seems like there are some days when they answer the phone in a bad mood! I know everybody has bad days but unless somebody has died or is seriously ill -- and then they shouldn't be at work -- they should do their job in a courteous way!!

:1frown:

They are home office critters, what do you expect?

They all are praying and hoping Friday gets here a bit sooner so they get the weekend off.

I actually find myself dreading Friday and the weekend sometimes. I always have high goals for myself, which I don't always meet. So I find myself going, geez it is Wednesday already and I'm behind. I hope I can make it up before Friday.

It is just a mentality thing, and yet another joy of being my own boss. I don't dread going to work.

it simple... they get a set paycheck and it does not matter if 1 agent or 75 call them... same money.... put them on commission and watch their service quality go up

half of them are either hungover or having problems at home and they take it out on us

my thoughts are for anyone that gets a paycheck they suck... in any line of business.....

Back